XPort ODE Batch2
External ODE (Optical Drive Emulator). for 3DO Console. The console must have 30pin "Extension" port available to be compatible. This version allows FZ-EM256 emulation in addition to CDRom emulation. Anvil based FZ10 and GDO20X consoles while being compatible require additional fixes that are being worked on. Please take this into account while placing the order. Some games may not boot on Anvil based machines
Supports presenting game images stored on USB storage and microSD cards to the game console as CDRom mounted on the CDRom Drive. Includes 3d-printed or molded enclosure. Includes custom XPort cable.
- USB Storage (single partition)
- microSDCard (SDXC) (single partition)
- Filesystems supported: FAT32, EXFAT
- CDROM image formats supported: .bin/.cue, .iso, .nrg
- Support for music CD images: CDDA; .cue + .wav (44100Hz @ 16bit stereo)
- Save file transfer to/from external storage
- EM256 file depot emulation.
Please follow the guide : XPort quick start guide
boot.iso for menu : DOWNLOAD BOOT.ISO
support : https://discord.gg/kMFmdNsHMx
Batch 2. This is not a preorder. The parts are made to order in small batches to work around the parts delivery issues.
Shipping within 1-2 weeks of order.