XPort ODE Batch2
External ODE (Optical Drive Emulator). for 3DO Console. The console must have 30pin "Extension" port available to be compatible. This version allows FZ-EM256 emulation in addition to CDRom emulation.
Supports presenting game images stored on USB storage and microSD cards to the game console as CDRom mounted on the CDRom Drive. Includes 3d-printed or molded enclosure. Includes custom XPort cable.
- USB Storage (single partition)
- SDCard (SDXC) (single partition)
- Filesystems supported: FAT32, EXFAT
- CDROM image formats supported: .bin/.cue, .iso, .nrg
- Support for music CD images: CDDA; .cue + .wav (44100Hz @ 16bit stereo)
- Save file transfer to/from external storage
- EM256 file depot emulation.
Batch 2. This is not a preorder. The parts are made to order in small batches to work around the parts delivery issues.
Shipping estimate November 2022.